In Houston when we finished playing Ultimate at the local high school field and at the park we would sit out between our cars on the street and have a few pops. The cops when they drove by would just wave. Then we went to play in the fancy burbs and could not drink anywhere near the school for fear of the Village cops.

I occasionally drove Brunnhilde with the rebuilt suspension (Benz content)

--R