Just got hit by a 5.2 quake here at okie acres. This was the strangest thing I have experienced.
It is the strangest experience Kaleb, my childhood memories were refreshed as we went to Christchurch, New Zealand to visit family & friends in April this year. My journey home was bitter sweet, my hometown is gone forever, but my family and lifelong friends are ok.

Was woken up at 4.30am one morning and my niece's house was creaking from side to side - the noise was intense. I also felt like I was bouncing up and down on a trampoline - that was a 4.6 aftershock. I will never forget Hendrik's first experience of an aftershock. We were at a friend's house perched high on the side of a hill, we didn't feel it but heard it - sounded like machine guns peppering the side of their house. I have never seen the big fellow go white until that moment.

Glad you have all - Okie Don and family too - seem to come out with little damage or injury after reading the Tulsa and Okie City newspapers.

Take care all

Fay
Who is from the Shaky Isles way down South
Sent from my iPhone