No but I did see JFKennedy drive by when I was like 8 yr old. They made us schoolkids stand out by the street waving flags when he went by. This was probably not long after he had been elected, I think I was in 2nd grade. I also remember the day he was shot, my teacher was really affected by it when it was announced. Not sure any of us kids knew exactly what it was about, but I do remember learning the word "assassination" the next couple of days. Weird times. I vaguely recall my dad making some comments about ol' Lyndon...

I am encouraged by the CONELRAD alert today, looking forward to these folks running my health care.

--R