One of my earliest memories as a child was of JFK's funeral.

I hadn't started school yet, but was marooned in the house as I had the mumps
or chicken pox, and I was pissed that all the daytime (cartoon) programming was
pre-empted by his funeral.

Other than that I don't recall a whole lot about it.

Oh - and we had a Sears "Silvertone" B&W TV.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone