I wish I still had my old HP RPN calculator.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2011, at 2:49 AM, Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net> wrote:

I think its the same reason some people prefer reverse Polish notation. For me
it means you have to read the conversation backwards.

Top-posting === read backwards.  Bottom-posting reads naturally.

I also prefer RPN.  Old HP calculators and MB cars, nirvana.

RPN is for people who think, who tell the calculator what
to do and when.  Your basic control freaks.  Algebraic is for
those who are farming out the problem to someone/thing else
to solve.  And "don't bother me with details" like intermediate
results overflowing or losing precision.

-- Jim