I recall back in the 70s this guy Paul Ehrlich http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_R._Ehrlich was on Johnny Carson all the time, scaring everyone that we were all going to starve and freeze in the dark because of 1) too many people, 2) not enough food, and 3) global cooling due to pollution and emissions and such. While his views were controversial, many believed we were doomed. It was "scientific" so it was believed!

Now, nearly 50 years later we have global warming, oops climate change.

Did anyone notice the release of more "climate change" emails last week?

And Mr. Sun has been changing too of late but that does not have any bearing on anything.

I am so confused....

--R