So if mankind disappeared from the planet overnight along with all our
greenhouse gas emitting activities, are you saying the polar ice caps would
continue to melt, ocean levels would continue to rise, and average
temperatures would continue their inexorable upward momentum for the next
50 to 100 years because of Mt. Pinatubo and other natural disasters?