'Been studying one for coupla days; an '05 320CDI. Anybody know where I can find interior dimensions of trunk? 'Don't say, "On the one I'm studying." It's in MD; I'm in NC. Lazyass salesman said he couldn't tell me; 'said I could look it up on internet. I asked, "Doesn't somebody there have a ruler or tape measurer?" 'Tried to tell 'im why it's important; he didn't seem to care. I was close to making an offer; that may have cost him a sale today. I'm not buying a car that can't hold my scooter in the trunk as nicely as a 124 and 126.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB 211

You buying a 211?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2011, at 9:21 AM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Anybody have access to a 211 trunk? I need interior dimensions to determine if the space will accommodate my electric mobility scooter, which I now easily disassemble in about 30 seconds and stow in trunk of my MB models 124 or 126.
I need width between wheel wells, height, and depth/length front to back.

Wilton