Curt Raymond wrote:
You should make an offer like "Would you accept x" with what you consider a fair price.
If he accepts you say "Well if you can't be bothered to measure the trunk I can't be bothered
to buy the car".

I bet he climbs in the trunk in a hurry.

On the other hand I'm not sure you want to buy a car from somebody that can't
be bothered to get that kind of measurement for you.

If it's the one at Valley Motors it's a bit of a pity. Low miles, one owner, decent price, purchased from and always serviced by Valley Motors, one wreck that sounds like the PO backed into another car in a parking lot.

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=ATD_W&vin=-78|-92|-80|22|-106|-64|43|-81|113|-40|29|110|-11|-120|-3|44|-114|-121|-15|28|81|-112|5|-46