Saw what appeared to be a creampuff '76 300D on Craigslist for $1750,
no email listed, just a cell phone number.  I sent a text:

Me: Hi, I saw your CL ad.  Nice looking 114.  Does the heater blower work?
Seller: Are you interested in the car?
Me: Yes, but only if the blower works, since it's a major repair if it doesn't.
Seller: You're confused.  A heater core replacement on a 114 takes 14+
hours, the heat relay switch only takes 1!
Me: No I'm not.  BTW your ad's been flagged.

(I'm not the one who flagged it.  But I wouldn't bother with the car
after that, anyway.)

Alex