I do not really even know how to text but if I wanted the car, I would figure out how to do so.

Randy

On 23/12/2011 8:38 AM, Alex Chamberlain wrote:
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Mitch Haley<m...@voyager.net>  wrote:

Gee, in several texts, you managed to NOT say whether the blower blows air,
but claimed that a relay can be replaced in 1/14th the time required to
replace your dead blower.
... bringing to mind the evergreen question, "If it's such an easy
fix, why don't you do it yourself and raise your asking price
accordingly?"

Oh, and Jaime, lots of sellers today say 'no emails, text or call
xxx-xxx-xxxx', and some of those might work at a place that doesn't allow
cell phones, but they answer texts on their lunch hour.
Exactly.  Don't let the fact that it is the preferred method of
communication of nine out of ten teenage girls surveyed sour you on
text messaging.  It has its uses.

Alex