He has losed it?

--R

On 12/24/11 9:50 PM, Greg Fiorentino wrote:
Yup, the spin-on filter.

Perhaps he has not tightened it properly!

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Fmiser
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 5:59 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Strange Fuel Filter Problem

Greg Fiorentino wrote:
List Friends:

Once again my son is asking me to diagnose a problem via long
distance:  He is in Austin TX, I am up here in Vancouver, WA.
For the second time the fuel filter on his 1980 240D has come
loose.
Which filter?  The "spin on"?

Is it possible that the filter is clogged, raising pressure
and causing it to loosen?
I very much doubt it.  I have never encountered that problem,
nor can I think of a probable cause.  If it continued, I'd
probably use low-strength locktight on the threads.

--   Philip