No, not time for a new battery. Just time for the owner to pay attention to
maintenance issues on what looked to be a sealed battery. It is the
Interstate MegaMother that they recommend for a Benz diesel. Only two years
old. MTP-93 -- 850 cold cranking amps. Highly recommended.

http://www.ibsa.com/estore/search.asp?N=21+4294753638+4294753579+2147384763&Ntx=&Ntk=&Ntt=&Ns=product+Type%7c0||Rank|1&Nu=Part+Number&mscssid=9LSHSHV3JGHX8NPCF3RWWX640SX81T86&js=1