OK Don wrote:
When I left the house to run an errand this evening in the '90 300D
2.5, the led in the recirculation switch started flashing. The ACC
didn't work - it was blowing a little air, and wouldn't turn off.

When I got to my destination, I turned the car off - the light stopped
blinking - then started it again - the light didn't blink and the ACC
worked normally.

It all works normally for two more stops, then home again.
Any idea what was going on?
Has Clay's wagongeist come to visit? How does a pastafarenian do an exorcism?

Poltergeist - exorcism might be best or even the ONLY option!

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi