I am looking elsewhere.  After more prodding I get back that it is
"restoration" ready.

OK, that tells me less than nothing, so I prod more.  They are installing a
fuel pump.  I could go on pestering him and take a few weeks to get the dribs
and drabs of information.  That would beat driving six hours there and back to
find a turd.

clay