I think you'd find a turd, like I did on a several-hour, overnight trip to York, SC, to check out a 124 eight years ago.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay monroe" <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CL idiot dealer of the day

I am looking elsewhere. After more prodding I get back that it is "restoration" ready.

OK, that tells me less than nothing, so I prod more. They are installing a fuel pump. I could go on pestering him and take a few weeks to get the dribs and drabs of information. That would beat driving six hours there and back to find a turd.

clay