Andrew,
Or we could convert the natural gas to synthetic diesel, leave the trucks as
they are and produce more diesel cars. Synthetic diesel has the same properties
as natural gas without being as explosive. Personally, I don't want to pull in
to a station to fill up my tank and have to worry about being blown into the
next county by a careless explosion. Gov'ts and some businesses use natural gas
in their vehicles because they can maintain control over distribution and
training for proper fueling techniques by employees. The Germans produced
synthetic diesel out of necessity during the war. I think we are on the verge
of "necessity" if we are to extract ourselves from Arab oil problems.
Just my opinion.
Best Wishes,

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.