Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:33:55 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] And here we were complaining about fuel prices ...

No real need to get goosed by the gummint (we are all getting "goosed"
enough) -- if it makes economic sense (without artificial "sense") it
will be done.  The problem is the network of CNG stations, that would
have to be built out.  But it probably would make best sense for fleet
vehicles that could be refueled from a central location.

--R