That's pretty flash, although the average service costs would probably be the same as what my TE is worth. BTW I have no affiliation with that mob http://hendrickmb.com/ although I wouldn't mind the plate that's on the back of the beast. So if anyone in NC has a few minutes to spare and happens to find themselves at Hendrick motors with a screwdriver.......

Hendrik
who is starting to understand why everyone loves to put a c in his name

E M wrote:
If you guys have 25 minutes or so to kill, here's a nice S Class on
YouTube.  Maybe not a 560SEL, but I think I could live with it!  ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHhyAwiz1E&feature=g-vrec&context=G2f0b2f8RVAAAAAAAAAg

Ed
300E