You reckon the one with the MB logo on it is paper as well, spose it could be? However I don't need it and as such I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to get one.

Yeah I had a look at their website, I don't follow motorsports much these days, I know that Ambrose is going around in circles and is doing reasonably well but if I am going to watch cars going fast, I would prefer the F1 variety but even that is relatively boring now, as the Red Bull team seem to always leave the handbrakes on in Marks car, either that or pull a dodgy componet out of Vettels car and stick it in Webbers bus. For motorsport to have any excitement there needs to be 5 or six competitive drivers/cars.

Hendrik
who is standing next to the letterbox again

Tim C wrote:
We are casually shopping for a passenger van, so sometime in the next few
weeks we will probably be out that way - I'm sure the Chevy sales guy could
roust up an MB tag and/or surround.  I will warn you,the tags are probably
just poster paper.  Or would you rather not have it if we can get it
honestly? :)

You've seen Hendrick Motorsports?

-Tim
Wonders why Wilton hates Hendrick dealer