Imagination is one thing. Experience is another.

The French can't cook. The Italians do.
The Swiss can count money, so do the Germans
And the Brits built some of the best looking cars in the past, non of them
fit to go past towing distance from the garage.

Hans Neureiter, Katy, TX
'82 300SD
'01 VW New Beetle 1.9L TDI