No dividends, but the new guy, Tim Cook, has been rumored to be more receptive
to paying dividends than Steve Jobs was.

A lot of institutional investors have their noses out of joint because of this,
but they still make out quite nicely due to the meteoric increase in the stock
value.

Apple's market capitalization has exceeded Exxon's several times in the last
few weeks.

Nothing like having $100 million in cash laying around...

Dan

Sent from my iPhone