M$ is just a bunch of money grubbing ... jerks

I have a dell laptop and desktop that I want badly to leave my home.  I used
them to play with ubuntu and hackintosh.  Both were capable, but it got
tiresome to deal with, so out the door with them.  Tried posting them to CL,
but some do-gooder kept flagging them.  Must have been the screenshots of OSX.
So, I figure I may as well just devolve them to the M$ mess of a OS.

Given that XP is no longer supported, as are no other older iterations, figured
 I could just use the restore disks.  Yeah, sure.  I have to beg the thieves in
Redmond to activate and they want cash.  Bull stuffing.  Use oem Dell disks and
upgrade them to newer and still no love.  I should expect highway robbery.  At
least with apple, you have an install disk, you have no trouble tossing the os
onto any machine capable of running it.  No authentication, no hassle, it just
works.

clay