Gerry

From: "Marshall Field" <drspar...@gmail.com>
Situation here is three 123 cars with 617 engines that have been in storage from shortest time, 2 years, to longest time, 11 years. Climate is AZ dry
desert.

What is the wisdom of the group regarding  1) best and easiest place to
connect a pre-oiling gadget   2) what kind of pre-oil gadget (pressure
accumulator, external small electric motor with oil pump, What?)  and
3) how long to circulate the pre-oil before attempting a diesel start up?

Thanks in advance for any help and comments!

Marshall in Feenix

-----
No virus found in this message.