Win7 is sitting on 57gb of the drive.  I squished it to 32 in windows, so that
windows sees itself as occupying less space.  Can not get it into the meager
6gb of free space in the OSX partition as virtual machine.  Still takes up
space.

Disk tools does not allow resizing BC partitions, so I have to use BC to make
the change.  Wipe the BC partition and restore into VM on the now single
partition OSX SL would be my choice.  Not able to find a way to make that
transfer yet.

I did have one of those bright flashes of insight as I fell asleep though.  I
could pull the drive from the macbook, install it in my mac pro, and then mess
about, since it will not the a running boot drive, but just another drive.  I
have more than enough space on internal drives to make a disk image.  Then I
could resize the 80gb to all mac, and recover the dmg to a parallels VM.  Sound
right, or have I missed something?

clay