Picked up a Macbook today.  PO was of questionable mental capacity in my book.
Why get a Macbook and then clobber up the thing by partitioning the vast
majority with winblows in bootcamp, leaving a crippled partition for OSX?

Now I need to repartition the thing so I can use OSX, but I do not want to lose
the winblows.  Need winblows so I can use the EPS and the manuals on CD.
Anybody have good ideas?

Original 80 gig drive.  Bootcamp setup for 57GB, and 20GB for OSX.  Went into
windows and shrank the footprint for that to 30gig, and now need to expand the
boot partition in OSX.  Know I have to wipe the bootcamp, but how do I clone or
get a viable iso?  How can I get it to load into parallels from either USB HD
or ....?  I could just winclone to the OSX partition, but there is no space.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers