Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:31:27 -0700
From: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Don't let your Tesla battery discharge. "It's dead,
    Jim."

Maybe the Chevy Volt isn't so bad after all. At least is has a self
destruct sequence built in that will burn your house down then you can
collect replacement costs from your homeowners insurance..... eh?

Ahhhh.... but it's all "GREEN !! ".... I feel sooooo much better .....

TYVM.,,, I'll keep driving my 30+ yrs old diesels. Let me know how it all
works out,,, OK?

Grant...