I use mine

--R

On 2/24/12 1:32 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
Curt Raymond wrote:
I suspect this is a non-starter for the high-end cars. Who takes their $100,000 Tesla to the airport?

When the lower cost mommy-mobiles hit the street it'll be a different story I'm sure.

I think the opposite. The middle class drives their cars daily or at least weekly. The upper class is greatly outnumbered by their own cars, many of which, especially the Ferrari/Tesla toy variety, might go unused for months or even years.