On Feb 25, 2012 10:09 PM, "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Came through fine. It was just HTML instead of plain text. I would think
there is a tweak in the email program for that.

You'd think that because you never used WebOS. :)

Actually it isn't that bad, but everything else got better over the last
few years, while Palm stagnated.  We used WebOS on the Touchpads for about
a month, but there was just so much more stuff available on Android. (And
as a former Pre user I knew my way around!) Definitely haven't looked back.

Android I can see as a laptop replacement, WebOS was more of a portable
internet device with a barely-decent browser.

Best,
Tim