I came across that bulletin whilst searching for the problem and it makes no difference cleaning it or using a bit of paper.
The trackpad will work fine for 10-20 seconds and then go wonky.

In regards to your rednecks, they say the smaller the mind the bigger the attitude. The way I see it there is a small minority of nutjobs in every religion that gets the press.

I did a job for a Muslim school up north a while back and come 2 o clock I had to be quiet for their daily prayer.

Hendrik
who is not a nutjob, well I think so anyway