It's been a long time since I've done this job (thank goodness!) but I do
recall getting a crows foot 22mm (?) wrench, as the clearance for the line
fittings is really small.  And be really, really careful on the oil cooler
fittings, as they are really easy to cross thread and munge up.

Don't ask me how I know...

Dan