Dan Penoff wrote:
My nephew is going into law enforcement, and fortunately, he's not like that at
all.  Sadly, he's a optimist in the means that he thinks he can help society be
a better place by doing police work.  It will be interesting to see how this
plays out as he grows older and becomes more involved with society as a whole.
Thank goodness there are people like him out there to do these sorts of jobs....

I knew a guy like that 30 years ago. He's now the chief of a medium sized suburb of Green Bay. I always wondered how much the job changed him.

Mitch.