That may be true, but in all honesty, I just don't have the time or desire to
tear into this thing.

If it as something a little less involved, fine, but otherwise I'll let the
youngster find a rusted indy to sort it out and help him with the cost if
necessary.

Thanks to all who assisted.  I have a much better understanding of the later AC
systems now....

Dan