I am jonesing for the early 450sl, since it is simple and sort of easy to work
with.  All the smog and ABS or computer mess is not for me.  Seeing all the
$$$$$ that replacing that stuff entails when it fails, just does not spark my
plugs.  A simple euro 280sl grey market with hand crank windows and no AC.
That is the dream.  This one on the stealership floor, though, is like a 30
year old dame.  She has great skin still, motor runs sweet, and she will take
you where you want to go.  Does not drink or smoke, no fad diet, so she has a
bit of a girlish figure still.

clay

had to stop, because it was veering toward banned