Sorry to hear that. Worthless excuses for human life.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2012, at 7:33 PM, "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

What really bugs me is that I heard the muffled sounds of the impacts or the
windows breaking, and I did nothing about it - 'thought it was neighbor
activity on other side of yard.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Car breakin

I hope they catch the SOB, too, but I doubt it; he left finger "marks" and
smudges everywhere, but policeman said there was nothing good enough for ID.

BTW, anybody know what a good, used 126 trunk lid may cost me - what should I
expect to pay?  Preferably black, of course, but I'm probably not that lucky.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com>