How did he manage to do that? Major leak, busted hose?
Have you tried putting some juice back in there?

Hendrik
who has fluid in the boxes

On 27/03/12 13:05, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
The most immediate one is kid ran it out fluid

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Hendrik&  Fay<heni...@ozemail.com.au>  wrote:

I looked into doing this, I have a 722.4 with a slipping 4th gear sitting in
the shed, which means the K2 is worn.
Unfortunately the 722.4 won't be suitable for my 300TE (M102 3liter) which uses
a 722.3, well it would probably work but the .4 is not as strong as the .3.
Actually the 260E (M103 2.6) got the 722.4 for some reason (cost cutting most
likely).
There is info out there and a good write up on another forum by someone who did
the job and from memory the only special tool you really need is the clutch
pack compressor.
Guess you would need the O ring kit but only buy the other parts as needed.
What is actually the problem with the tranny you wanna overhaul?

Hendrik
who still doesn't quite know exactly how the autos work