That was all the rage in the sixties and had one on my 53 Ford. I remember I
had to have a chain on the ground for it to work. The coil was also adjustable
so you could set the degree of shock you wanted to provide.

Fun and games at the local drive in especially when the ground was wet!
John

Sent from my iPad