Well, I'm still a "new guy," I've had MBs for only 32 and a half years.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dimitri Seretakis" <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 700K-mile 300SD

I've also owned MBs for a long time and I'm always learning something new here.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2012, at 8:29 AM, roger...@comcast.net wrote:

Guys,
I hate to break it to you, but Clint has unsubscribed. I communicated with him off list. He said he didn't like our list format, too confusing. I tried to explain the difference between lists and forums to no avail. He also said he'd had MBs for a long time and didn't need suggestions about oil, etc. That begs the question as to why he posed his "problem" to this list to begin with. It looks like he was "browsing" for another place to commune and found us. We weren't a fit so he moved on.
Best Wishes,

Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.
Monroe, Ga.