Indeed.  Well there are some good web-based MB forums out there, hope he
finds what he's looking for.  I personally don't like the web forum
format, I've never found one that was really easy to use and they just
don't have the "conversational" feel of an email list.

To each his own....

--
1983 300D
1979 300SD