I don't think age is as likely to cause metal fatigue as one million miles of use on the road hitting potholes etc. Rubber bits may give up if it sits long enough and if it is not in a dry storage place it may rust but that is more visible than hair line cracks in the metal of important bits between you and the road.

Randy