I second that. I hadn't thought of it, but the recycle aspect and the heat
and pressure really appeals to my sense of justice.

I could see it now, with the modern Hollywood proclivity to sensationalism
it would be like the "suvivor show" or "reality TV" in about a month with
ratings and sponsors. Perhaps we could have Kim Kardashian fill the host
slot or Simon Whatzname.

Hmmm,, who could we get for sponsors?  Maybe Depends and some good Pharm
company for anti psychotics.

Sorry, have to go throw up now,  Ohh ,, that makes me think.. how about a
good anti nausea med.

All the makings of a commercial success already... it just needs some
government grant money to kick start the whole thing. ;)')