Not a bad idea, Grant, but I would prefer to have a single or double floodlight
on the house shining out towards the yard rather than be lighting the yard
directly from the edge.  I don't really care about the wooded area - I just
want some light if I have to go out in the yard at night, such as letting the
dog out, for instance.

Lots of good ideas, guys.  Thanks!

Dan