I suggest you take an outing to Home Depot or Lowes and have a look at
their low voltage LED lights. They sell flood lights in that configuration
and the Low Voltage wire is about the size of a lamp cord so could be
stapled up out of sight easily. I think you will be amazed at how much
light they can put out with the new bright LED lights. I'm betting 2 or 4
mounted at the roof line on short pipes would solve your needs.

BTW, I'm using 4 LED solar lights from Harbor Freight [ $14 for a pair] to
light my front entry and porch at the ranch [waaaaaay off the grid there]
The lights use 2 ea AA rechargable batts and I upgraded them to 800 ma size
[original was rated at 300 ma I believe]  The higher output batteries run
the lights all night. They come on automatic when the sun goes down, off at
sunrise.  Been up 2 yrs now and still going strong in AZ heat and summer
sun... if anything passes that test it will survive..

I'm sure they are the best China makes... haha.

Grant.... AZ