I would say to put a vapor barrier on the floor (just a big sheet of Visqueen)
and as for your tools, Cosmoline.  Not a lot you can do for the airborne
moisture as far as the machined surfaces go without encapsulating them in
something, but as for the car I would put a big honking piece of plastic down
between it and the floor.  It won't eliminate the moisture but it will prevent
it from condensing on the bottom of the car.

I could write up a long term storage procedure like I did on occasion for
industrial engines, but I suspect that's far beyond what you're willing to do
for the car....

Dan