If I had it to do over again, I would put styrofoam under but my garage was built in 1985 and the floor is still solid so I don't think I want to break it up and start over. My moisture problem is only a short term issue a couple of times a year so not too bad. Just annoying when it occurs. A vapour barrier and a wood floor over would maybe work but then the wood would be a problem. The cars drip moisture etc. I doubt I could keep the stuff coated in a manner that would prevent rot etc. Even treated plywood would not likely last very long.

Randy