On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:13:26 -0400 Max <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> To follow up on the plastic film idea, I wonder if painting the
> concrete with an epoxy sealant would help?

Both the plastic film and painting the concrete with an epoxy sealant
will help reduce/stop the transmission of sub-grade moisture into the
garage.

Both the plastic film and painting the concrete with an epoxy sealant
will NOT stop airborne moisture from condensing.

Insulating the concrete will help reduce/stop condensation. A wood deck
could help with this, but it will need to be solid to keep the moisture
away from the cold concrete, else the bottom side of the wood deck will
be saturated with the condensation and will rot (unless it's treated).
And a lot of moisture underneath the wood would likely be wicked up into
the garage air.

Craig