I quit the MB diesel yahoo group for that reason. Well, more like lack of
knowledgeable individuals. I am sure there are more groups, lists, and forums
like that. It may have changed since then. This particular email list is and
has been a fount of knowledge for many subjects, not just Mercedes. I have been
here a decade and I learn something new and interesting almost every day.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone.