On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:33:35 -0700 (PDT) Dimitri Seretakis
<dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need to do this on my 82 240D. Is this a straightforward job?
> Anything to beware of? Anyone have the procedure description? The
> rattling noise is starting to drive me crazy. I have the parts that I
> ordered from Rusty a while back.

Sounds just like me! I, too, have an '82 240D (now /3.0) that needs the
rear sway bar links replaced. I, too, ordered the parts from Rusty awhile
back. Maybe with not working at the Lab, it will get done. I already
fixed the front and rear bumper strips so they won't be drooping anymore.

Craig