On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dimitri Seretakis wrote:
>
> Simple.  Unscrew the old one, screw in the new one. Done.
>
> I usually try to do it the same time I do brakes 'cause it's
> easier with the wheel off.

Agree completely.  Take the wheel off the first side, much easier when
you can see what you are doing - especially the first time.  You
probably won't need to do so for the second.  Mine fell apart in hand,
but they are easy enough to get out even in that situation.

Took me about 30 minutes, including collecting wrenches, jacking up
the rear, and taking off both wheels, but I was also doing some other
work; that's probably too much effort if links are all you are doing.

Best,
-Tim