The "Screaming Jimmie" in the King of Obsolete's Ford is a 2 stroke Detroit
isn't it?
http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/weekend_trucking_with_a_1974_ford_9000_webpage.htm

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:40:31 -0700
From: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] forced induction

I presently own 3 Detroit 2 stroke diesel power vehicles.  All have gear
driven supercharger with exhaust driven turbocharger above..  2 are 6V92, 1
is 8V71 [6 = # of cylinders, V = V configuration, 92 = Cubic INCHES per
cylinder {no CubicCentimeters in Detroit world for that time frame]

The engine design was made in the 30's and was the standard of the working
world until the invention of the EPA and Regulation by committee.  It is
nearly impossible to even find a mechanic that knows the engine now, most 2
stroke Detroit Diesel mechanics are retired or dead.  Me, I'm one or the
other.. depending on who I'm talking to... ;))

Grant... AZ